The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) form a binding contract between the member and Minglebuds.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use Minglebuds’ website and should not proceed to register. Once you have completed your online registration submission and your membership has been activated, you are entered into a legally binding contract for the provision of Minglebuds’ terms (the “Contract”).
In the following “Terms”:
- “you” or “user” or “individual” or “member” shall represent anyone who visits and uses the website,
- “we” or “our” shall represent Minglebuds and its associates.
Membership and Exclusive Use
- Membership to use Minglebuds website is free and does not expire, unless you, as a member, are found in violation of any article of the “Terms”, at that time Minglebuds reserves the right to terminate your membership in its reasonable discretion.
- As a member of Minglebuds you assume responsibility to protect your access to Minglebuds website from your computer and other mobile electronic devices (i.e. cell phone, iPad, or the equivalent). We strongly advise that you log off after each visit to Minglebuds website, and that you preserve the secrecy of your username and password(s) with your utmost effort. You agree to release Minglebuds from any adverse consequence due to a breach of security to your account.
- You shall not authorize others to use your membership, assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. Minglebuds reserves the right to terminate your membership should violation occur.
- Minglebuds does not screen members nor does background and criminal checks on any member. We are not responsible or liable for any misconduct that may occur before, during, or after you meet up for your event. You agree to release Minglebuds from any liability and take full responsibility regarding any person you meet at your event through Minglebuds.
- Whoever you choose to meet or where you decide to meet will be at the discretion of you and your party, and will not be the responsibility of Minglebuds. You are meeting up at your own risk and will waive any and all charges or liabilities against Minglebuds.
- You are responsible for your own safety. If drinking is involved, you and your party agree to drink responsibly and arrange for a driver or take public transportation. You waive any and all liabilities against Minglebuds in regards to any personal and property damages to you, your party, and the public.
- Minglebuds reserves the right to remove any member if the member’s behaviour is non-compliant with the “Terms” or the member acts in a manner that we deem rude, threatening, indecent, offensive or inappropriate.
- Minglebuds does not in any way guarantee the outcome of any of your meeting event, and we take no responsibility in the exchange of your personal information during and after the event.
- You may use Minglebuds as a medium to broadcast your events provided that you are responsible for the contents of your posting, including but not limited to, a fund raiser that involves selling products and collecting money. You agree to release Minglebuds from any liability of your activity and the contents of your posting.
- You are prohibited to conduct activities that are in violation of any law, including but not limited to, posting or transmitting:
- threatening, libelous, defamatory, offensive, or provocative materials,
- indecent, obscene or pornographic materials, and
- information on the use, buying, or selling illegal drugs.
Minglebuds reserves the right to remove such materials in its reasonable discretion and in accordance with its policy.
Information Provided by Members
- By signing up, you give the right to Minglebuds to share with other members your information, including but not limited to, name, age or age group, gender, photos, and personal interests.
- You are encouraged to submit your profile information and photo(s) along with your events posting so that others can learn about your personal interest. You are responsible for the accuracy of your profile information and the authenticity of your photo(s); you consent to the use of those by the general public and agree to release Minglebuds from any liability for the fraudulent use of your information.
- Minglebuds may, in its sole discretion, remove any of your profile information or photo(s) that it believes to be intentionally falsified, revoke your account privileges, or terminate your membership.
- You acknowledge that the information you post on Minglebuds website is public, and that you consent to share it with the general public. You agree to release Minglebuds from any claim of privacy violation.
- You must be at least sixteen years old to register and become a member of Minglebuds. If you are under sixteen, you must have parental consent to participate in any event posted on Minglebuds, and inform your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of your whereabouts before meeting up and mingling with others. Minglebuds can be intended for two single people or for groups of all sizes; however we disclaim all responsibilities for your safety at your gathering.
- By completing your online registration submission and becoming a member of Minglebuds, you acknowledge that you have never been convicted of a felony or an indictable offense and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any law enforcement authority.
- The contents of Minglebuds website is the property of Minglebuds. You shall not copy logo, text, page layout, or form that belongs to Minglebuds without its written consent.
Terms and Conditions Update
- As Minglebuds continues to grow, we are committed to serve our members and the general public by making improvements to our website; therefore it is essential that we occasionally make modification to the “Terms”. You are encouraged to review the “Terms” from time to time as only the “Terms” currently posted on our website will govern the relationship between Minglebuds and its members. Such “Terms” will replace any precedent binding contract, the “Contract”, between you and Minglebuds, and will be legally enforceable.